Monday, October 20, 2008

friendster frenza...

to all friendster frenza all over the world...thanks for making my life happier with all my frens around... i do want to spend time chatting with all you guys but sometimes getting bz...so sorryyy...es tut mir leid... ok??? hope u all understand the condition n the situation of a student like me...n most of my frenz, (friendster) r students, am i rite?? of course u all know the life of a student.. n im also would like to apologize from u all, if i didnt reply ur messages or comments...thank u very much!!! vielen dank!!!

this blog juz want to let u know that im not a "snobbish" person like the Mac user..ahaks!!! sorryy.. saying that based on a researh.. with all my frens that i have so far..i am very happy plus merrier if i can spend time msging n commenting hehe...(if there's such a word???) with u all...

love to be frenz with anyone..i am an outgoing person, not too talkative but of course not a snobbish gurl...ok??? so, spending my time with u all can really make me happy...im not lying!!hehe..

luv u all...

n psal add applications tu, bukannyer aku xnk approve...tp aku x nak beratkan page aku..hihiii...tq sudi ajak aku gak...n lagi satu dah ada org komen page aku brt...aku dah banyak buang app2 tu...

No comments: